Effective Date: 12/10/2023
Welcome to Polyglot Legal Translation, the operator of [https://www.polyglotuae.com/]
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Any other information you submit
Automatically Collected Information
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information, including:
- Device information (e.g., IP address, browser type, operating system)
- Usage data (e.g., pages visited, time spent on the website)
We may employ cookies and similar tracking technologies to gather and store this information.
How We Use Your Information
We utilize your personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing and maintaining our services
- Communicating with you and responding to your inquiries
- Enhancing our website and services
- Sending you marketing communications, if you have opted in
- Complying with legal obligations
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services, and they may have access to your personal information.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information when required by law or in good faith to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email.
- You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.